Looking to schedule a Yamcs training dedicated to your team? Please contact:
8 seats. Online registration
8 seats. Completed.
Yamcs installation and development from basic to advanced level.
Do you want to install and develop a Mission Control Center to operate satellites, payload, rovers or drones? Space Applications Services offers a 2-day highly interactive, hands-on based and tailored online course to operators and developers keen to learn the basics and advanced functions of Yamcs, a Mission Control System adopted by relevant international organizations in the space sector.
January 29–30th, 2024, 09:30 AM–05:00 PM (CET) online.
To register please fill the Registration Form.
Registration deadline 17 January 2024.
- Or reach out if you would like to schedule a Yamcs training dedicated to your team.
Please note that the participation is limited to 8 attendees to maximize the personalised support and interactions.
To know more about Yamcs training read below.
What you will be able to do:
You will be able to kick-start your application and use of Yamcs.
The course is composed of a number of lessons combining knowledge and hands-on exercises, covering topics such as:
- Yamcs Introduction
- Server & Studio Installation
- Yamcs Web
- Yamcs Studio Views
- Yamcs Studio Displays Development
- Server Configuration
- Database Development
- Yamcs API and Python Client
- Interactive Q&A session
To successfully attend the course you will need:
- access to Internet
- a computer to perform the hands-on exercises, able to run a virtual machine (the virtual machine has been tested with Virtual Box 6 on Windows, macOS and Linux)
- knowledge of scripting and programming language, databases are not required but are helpful to get the most out of Yamcs
This course includes:
- Live online training with certified operators and flight systems experts
- Hands-on exercise
- Q&A sessions with the experts
- Virtual Machine access
- Virtual Machine setup support prior to the training (optional)
- Downloadable resources
- Booklet with hands-on instructions
- Certificate of completion